Address: Aristotelous 53, Alimos Town Hall (3rd floor)
Tel: 213-2008032 & 213-2008060
Its responsibilities include:
- Cooperation with the chairmen of the committees, for the preparation of the items of the agenda.
- The diligence for the preparation of the Decisions of the committees.
- Adherence to the minutes of committee meetings
- The submission of all Committee Decisions provided for to the Decentralized Administration for approval.
- The transmission to the competent Services of the Municipality of decisions related to the object of their competence.
- Keeping of an index of the decisions taken and the approval or non-approval decisions of the Administrative Authority.
- keeping of official books in which are recorded the minutes and decisions of the committees.