MUNICIPAL COUNCIL OFFICE
Indicatively, among other responsibilities of the office are:
- The observance of the Legislation and the conduct of every procedure related to the oath taking and installation of the elected representatives and the formation of a body of the Municipal Council.
- Collects the suggestions addressed to the Municipal Council with the relevant relevant documents and distributes them to the members of the Municipal Council.
- Prepares, in collaboration with the President, and sends the agenda of the issues of the Municipal Council, in accordance with the provisions of the Municipal Code, Law 3852/2010, etc.
- Keeps the minutes of the Municipal Council meetings and a file of decisions taken and is responsible for its safety.
- Takes care of the publication of the decisions and their posting on DIAVGEIA.
- Submits copies of any decisions stipulated by law to the Decentralized Administration and keeps a record of the decisions issued by it.
- Keeps an index of the decisions of the Municipal Council and notifies the decisions of the Municipal Council to the Services responsible for their execution of the Municipality.
- Issues certified copies of the decisions of the Municipal Council.
- Forwards to the committees of the Municipal Council the issues referred to them for study, by the Municipal Council.
- Conducts any official case related to the operation and issues of the Municipal Council.