PROTOCOL – MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Address: Aristotelous 53, Alimos Town Hall (3rd floor)
Tel.: 213-2008022 & 213-2008023
Indicatively, among other responsibilities of the office are:
- Receives the incoming documents and, based on their characterization, registers them in the electronic protocol in the organic units and delivers them without delay to the competent addresses, departments, offices and services electronically.
- Supervises the processing of outgoing documents, which he registers in the protocol and in the relevant indexes and returns their drawings to the competent addresses, departments, offices and services.
- Carries out, in cooperation with the messengers, the service of documents sent by the Municipality and keeps the corresponding proofs of service.
- Suggests the supply of books and publications and supervises their receipt.
- The messengers deal with the receipt and sending of the mail, the posting on the bulletin board of all relevant and perform any task assigned to them competently.
- The responsibility for the operation of the call center and the Reception at the entrance of the City Hall.
- Operation of photocopiers.