PUBLIC HEALTH LICENSED BUSINESSES’ OFFICE
Address: Aristotelous 53, Alimos Town Hall (3rd floor)
The responsibility of the office is:
- The issuance of a relevant application form to the interested parties and their information.
- The receipt – check of the application and the attached supporting documents, after the relevant charge.
- The issuance of a list of supporting documents with a parallel note of the requested supporting documents for the issuance of the requested license.
- The control of the declared area, cleaning and lighting fees as well as TAP, from the floor plans of the store, and the submission by the applicant of a photocopy of the PPC payment receipt (or other corresponding provider) of the store.
- The promotion of the relevant application for the use of outdoor space if requested.
- The transmission of the file to all the respective co-competent Services, inside and outside the Municipality, for the respective controls.
- The transmission of the relevant file to the Quality of Life Committee, after an autopsy of the Branch Advisory Committee.
- The issuance of the relevant license.
- The summoning of the holders of licenses for the establishment and operation of stores who have completed three (3) violations of police officers, etc., provisions for submission of opinions – objections before the imposition of an administrative penalty and measures by the Mayor or the Quality of Life Committee, as appropriate.
- The imposition of an administrative penalty in stores of health interest.
- The issuance of a decision to withdraw a store operating license.
- The issuance of a decision to cancel a store operating license.
- The issuance of a deed of determination of seats in relevant stores.
- The issuance of a store license through the transfer process.
- The issuance of licenses for the use and operation of musical instruments.
- The issuance of any other type of installation and operation licenses of each company, kiosk, retailers, etc., for which the Municipality of Alimos is responsible.