Head: Moschopoulou Kleoniki
Address: Aristotelous 53, Alimos Town Hall (Ground floor)
The Treasurer Specialist conducts with his personal responsibility, together with the specially appointed management collection bodies, the Municipal Treasury Service, as defined by the provisions of the Municipal Code and the provisions on Financial Administration and Accounting of the Municipalities. His responsibilities include:
- Pays the payment orders sent to the Fund.
- Receives daily receipts from the competent bodies.
- Directs and controls the organs under it.
- He is responsible for the property with cash, bonds and securities of the Municipality, as well as for the safekeeping and maintenance of the various deposits and guarantees in general.
- Supervises the observance of the accounting and cash books provided by the relevant provisions, monitors the entire movement of income and expenses, is responsible for any irregularities or omissions and regulates the financial management of the management and collection bodies.
- Makes the correspondence of the Department and keeps a file of its administrative cases.
- It is ordered to take the compulsory measures permitted by law to collect the arrears of revenue of the Municipality.