CASHFLOW EXPENSES OFFICE
Address: Aristotelous 53, Alimos Town Hall (Ground floor)
- Makes payments to beneficiaries on the basis of payment orders and after checking the supporting documents prescribed by law.
- It records the payments made in accordance with the applicable procedures and ensures the return of all types of reservations in favor of third parties corresponding to the individual payment orders and keeps all the necessary books for this purpose.
- Follows the transaction procedures with the Banks for making payments.
- It issues all kinds of certificates related to repayments, payment of taxes and reservations.
- Keeps records of all kinds of documents and corresponding supporting documents that are used to inform the accounting department of the Municipality with the cash records of expenses.
- Monitors cash flow and plans payments in cooperation with the other competent services and ensures the utilization of the available resources of the Municipality.
- Follows the transaction procedures with the Banks for the placement of cash and the execution of receipts and payments.
- It cooperates with the insurance funds and in addition to the return of the withheld insurance contributions of the employees.
- Performs any other work related to the payments of the Municipality in general and assigned by the Municipal Treasurer.