MUNICIPAL COLLECTORS’ OFFICE
Address: Aristotelous 53, Alimos Town Hall (Ground floor)
- Carries out the receipts of the confirmed debts to the Municipality and updates the accounting system of the Municipality with the relevant cash registrations.
- Receives the certificate lists of the liable and the corresponding amounts owed to the Municipality by income category. It issues and takes care of the notification of special invitations to the debtors.
- It acts on the credit of the debtors who pay with the home certificates.
- Follows the transaction procedures with the Banks for the execution of receipts and payments..
- Prepares and submits periodic statements of receipts.
- Keeps records of all kinds of documents and corresponding supporting documents used to update the accounting system of the Municipality with the cash registrations.
- Monitors the settlement of the debtors’ obligations to the Municipality and informs the competent services about the overdue debts. By order of the Special Treasurer, he carries out the legal procedure for the exercise of compulsory measures prescribed by law.
- Maintains the necessary physical fund at the offices of the Municipality.