WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Address: Aristotelous 53, Alimos Town Hall (1st floor)
Indicatively, among other responsibilities of the office are:
- Keeping the Books of warehouses-materials
- The issuance of relevant import and export coupons.
- The inventory of materials at the end of each financial year and the updating of the book of fixed assets with depreciation.
- Taking care of the timely renewal of the materials to be used up..
- Carrying out every operation for the management of the items and materials supplied by the Municipality for the needs of the services, their receipt, after quantitative and qualitative control, by the provided committees and transmission to the Warehouse Office based on ordinances and relevant acceptance protocols issued from the Procurement Office and are duly signed.
- The observance of the procedures for the characterization of materials / equipment of the waste or surplus materials and the observance of the procedures for the destruction, removal or disposal of these materials.
- The receipt of the items and materials supplied by the Municipality, their classification in warehouses and takes care their preservation, good maintenance and their disposal in the services of the Municipality based on orders of the competent Directors.