Head: Demenega Maria
Address: Aristotelous 53, Alimos Town Hall (1st floor)
- Supervises the compilation of certifying cash lists of taxes, fees, rights, contributions.
- Monitors the process of collection of all revenues of the Municipality from each source.
- Supervises the preparation of the revenue budget and monitors its implementation.
- Assigns to the staff of the Department to carry out the necessary measurements – verifications – autopsies, bearing the responsibility for their timely and proper conduct.ς.
- Recommends regarding a) the imposition, abolition, reduction or increase of taxes, fees, rights and contributions in favor of the Municipality in accordance with the existing provisions, b) the exploitation of municipal property and c) the certification and collection of revenues.
- Prepares action reports and financial reports, in collaboration with the departments of the Financial Services Department. Prepares monthly or quarterly action reports and reports hierarchically on pending cases and deviations from planning.