DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL STUDIES, CONSTRUCTIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- Supervises the drafting and prepares preliminary studies and studies of Municipal projects and supplies under the responsibility of the Department.
- Supervises the implementation in accordance with the applicable provisions “on the implementation of Municipal projects”, the projects and supplies under the responsibility of the Department.
- Takes care of the preparation of tender documents and time management of the implementation of the projects.
- Takes care of the delivery to the competent office after the completion of the construction of the completed files with the measurement data for the receipt of the projects.
- Prepares action reports and financial reports, in collaboration with the Directorate Financial Services. It prepares monthly or quarterly action reports and reports hierarchically on pending cases and deviations from planning.