- Receives from the Mayor service studies for the preparation of the required announcements.
For the announcements of the electronic competitions that have been prepared by the Department:
- A separate electronic file is created that contains all the documents of the public contract.
- Takes care of all the necessary publications and posts of the competition.
- Arranges for any clarifications on the declaration.
- Creating and conducting open tenders through the use of the ESIDIS System.
- Takes care of all the necessary actions for the correct posting in ESIDIS of the data from the planning to the award of the public contract.
- Drafts the contract for contracts subject to pre-contractual review by the Court of Auditors.
- Transmits the result of tenders for public procurement above the limits in the EU.
- Promotes energy savings in the Municipality (municipal cars, buildings, electricity networks, etc.), mild forms of energy and the use, as far as possible, of ‘clean’ vehicles.
- Ensures the study and the gradual implementation of energy management system, according to the plans of the state, in order to achieve continuous improvement of energy efficiency.
- Ensures the implementation of improvement measures and minimum energy efficiency requirements for the supplies of the Municipality, in accordance with the relevant regulations of the state.