Headquarters: TOWN HALL – Aristotelous 53, P.C. 17455 – 4th floor
Phone Number: 213-2008002
The Mayor’s Secretariat Office provides all kinds of administrative and secretarial support to the Mayor such as:
- It schedules, organizes and regulates the mayor’s meetings.
- It conducts and processes the Mayor’s personal correspondence and maintains its protocol and record.
- It follows the mayor’s confidential protocol.
- It keeps a record of all kinds of decisions of the Municipality for the use of the Mayor, as well as any other data according to the directions of the Mayor.
- It keeps the Mayor’s book of decisions, as well as a record of those decisions.
- It provides all kinds of administrative and secretarial support to the positions of Special Advisers or Special Associates or Scientific Associates.
- It conducts every task commissioned by the Mayor.
- Specifies the hours when the Mayor accepts the service agents for cooperation.
- It specifies the days and times when the Mayor receives committees, associations and citizens.
- It keeps a record of interviews of the Mayor and meetings of the Committees and Councils in which he participates and informs them on the issues that discussed.
- It keeps a record of information of interest for the mayor.
- It takes care of the signing of documents by the Mayor and their processing.