OFFICE OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Its responsibility includes in particular:
- Payment of benefits to the blind, deaf, uninsured paraplegics, quadriplegics and mutilators, the mentally retarded, incapable of work, suffering from cerebral palsy (spastic), unprotected minors, suffering from hemolytic anemia as well as , according to the provisions of N.D. 57/73 (Government Gazette 149), the relevant legislation and the relevant regulations.
- The issuance of the Disability Card, after a relevant opinion of the competent Disability Certification Committee.
- The organization and operation of a Service Center for people with disabilities.
- The organization and operation of Creative Employment Centers for people with disabilities.
- The sports programs for people with disabilities in collaboration with the Thucydides Organization of Culture and Sports of Alimos.
- The operation of the Early Intervention Station (special kindergarten).