WELFARE BENEFIT OFFICE
Its responsibility is to care for and support vulnerable social groups, such as the unemployed, those with many children, the needy, financial refugees, the elderly, addicts, etc. and especially:
- Conducts social surveys for the granting of welfare benefits, in collaboration with the Office for the Disabled, which assists in the payment of the relevant benefits.
- Issues decisions to provide social protection.
- Issue certificates of financial incapacity.
- Identifies beneficiaries of housing assistance..
- Implements and ensures the implementation of social welfare programs aimed at supporting the homeless and financially weak citizens.ν.
- It is responsible for the provision of welfare benefits, social solidarity income allowances (KEA) in accordance with current legislation.